Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: December 22, 2010 Scores

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    December 22, 2010 Scores

    PV 51
    TS 49
    Worst officiated game of the season that I have seen to this point. The officials pretty much kept TS in the game for the first 30 minutes. Then, they gave us every call in the world over the last two minutes to secure the win.
    JJK 57
    CW 43

    Haysi 52
    Pound 31
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: December 22, 2010 Scores

    Rye Cove 56
    JI Burton 50

    Burton won the first matchup around 20 I was told. I didn't go to the game so no idea on how it happened. I just saw the post on facebook.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •